November 3, 2013

Hotel Lust

Destination hotels. Many times we've traveled somewhere simply because I saw a photo in a magazine or online of a place I just HAVE to stay, like the time we went to Cappadocia or La Loma Jungle Lodge (which I haven't posted about but might be our #1 travel experience of all time).

My bookmarked, Pinterest-ed and magazine-clipped ideas are lengthy. Below are a few lust-worthy places at the top of my of mind lately.

Nebesa in the mountains of Slovenia...



Matachica Resort & Spa in Belize...



Babylonstoren in South Africa's Cape Winelands...



Tierra Patagonia in Chile...



Far Meadow cabin in Yosemite...



The Schoolhouse at Mutianyu at the Great Wall in China...



Waimea Plantation Cottages in Kauai...



And my ultimate fantasy hotel - Amangiri in the Utah desert. Next time I have $2K a night to spend...



Wanderlust has set in bad folks. Thank goodness we are off to Spain in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment