February 17, 2013

The Donut Man in Glendora


Donuts from The Donut Man in Glendora, California. Drool.







I LOVE donuts. They are one of my "things". Yesterday we finally went to The Donut Man on route 66 in Glendora, about 40 miles east of Los Angeles. Since we moved to L.A. I've been hearing passionate endorsements of The Donut Man's Tiger Tails and seasonal concoctions. The Donut Man is not undiscovered by any means and was featured on Huell Howser's California Gold television show.

The donuts were great: light, fluffy, fresh. The Tiger Tail crunchy chocolate crisps were yummy but the crumb cinnamon sugar stole my heart. The current seasonal offering was the strawberry donut (pictured above), and I guess I'll need to come back to sample the others, such as peanut butter, peach, and pumpkin. A very convenient reason to return!

The Donut Man
Very pleased with myself. 

Donuts at The Donut Man




The Donut Man is an easy stop on any drive heading in/out of Los Angeles.

The Donut Man
915 East Route 66
Glendora, CA 91740

Open 24 hours a day/7 days a week!

Breaking donut news on Facebook.

1 comment: