July 17, 2012

The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier

I never thought I'd share work-related stuff here, but I am so excited by this video I have to post it. In my four years directing corporate sponsorships at the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, one of my most fun and effective partnerships was with Nordstrom for their lead sponsorship of the exhibition The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk. Today I saw the video Nordstrom produced which includes an interview with Mr. Gaultier and showcases the fabulous opening night party La Grande Fete. I love love love when companies fully leverage their sponsorships and Nordstrom is one of the most savvy companies I've worked with.

The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk is on-view at the de Young Museum in San Francisco though August 19, 2012.

So, right now I am missing my colleagues in San Francisco, reveling in career successes, and remembering the remarkable John Buchanan and wishing he could have seen this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment